1. Where can I purchase my tickets?
Tickets can be purchased on Sermorpheus Application or by web app.sermorpheus.com . Before you make a purchase, remember to read the terms and conditions!
2. Do I have to exchange my tickets?
Yes! Before entering the venue, all attendees must exchange their 13th music gallery e-tickets to wristbands. Wristband exchange begins on March 18th, 2023. 10 a.m. at the venue.
3. How can I exchange my ticket?
Present your e-ticket that you’ve got from SerMorpheus Application. Also, bring you shall present a valid Identitiy Card to be Verified
4. What if i’m using someone else’s ticket?
If you are using someone’s ticket, please show the corresponding ID card aligned with the ticket. No need to make power of attorney.
5. What is the difference between presale, early entry, and regular tickets?
For those who bought early entry ticket, you are welcomed to enter the gate until 14.30. Later than that, you will need to buy the on the spot ticket and for those who bought presale and regular ticket, you are welcomed to enter the gate until 19.00
6. What are the festival hours?
Festival Gate Opens - 12.00
Festival Gate Closes - 18.30
7. Are there any praying rooms and food stalls in the venue?
Yes, so you don’t have to leave the venue to pray or if you’re feeling hungry.
8. Can we see the rundown?
We will post the event rundown around D-Day of the festival, so stay tuned and turn on the notification bell to our page so you won’t miss it!
9. What if we come to the venue after the appointed time?
Unfortunately, if you come to the venue late, then you can’t enter the venue. If you encounter this problem, we suggest to buy another ticket. So, make sure you come to the venue on time!
10. is there any on the spot ticket?
On The Spot Ticket will be available during the Event Day
11. Are the payment there will be cashless?
We suggest you for a contactless payments